The Brocade G620 is a high-performance Fibre Channel switch that supports up to 64 ports in a 1U form factor. It delivers breakthrough 32G performance to meet the demands of flash-based storage and server virtualization environments.
- Supports up to 64 ports (48 SFP+ ports and 4 Q-Flex ports) in a 1U chassis
- 32G Fibre Channel performance with up to 100 million IOPS
- Integrated network sensors and monitoring for visibility into storage I/O health
- Simplified scalability from 24 to 64 ports with Ports on Demand (PoD)
- Brocade Fabric Vision technology for monitoring, diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Support for Brocade Access Gateway mode
- Leverages Gen 6 ASICs to deliver 566 million frames per second
- Less than 780ns port-to-port latency
- Up to 64Gbps of in-flight data compression
- Brocade Fabric Vision provides insight into storage workloads
- IO Insight monitors device latency and IOPS metrics
- EZSwitchSetup wizard simplifies deployment
- Dual airflow direction options
With breakthrough performance, high port density, and advanced monitoring capabilities, the Brocade G620 provides an enterprise-class Fibre Channel switching solution to support critical storage environments. Its flexibility and scalability make it well suited for hyperconverged infrastructure and next-generation flash storage architectures.